Join VAPA for a weekend full of CME in beautiful Roanoke!
What does my registration include?
In-person: Access to general sessions, exhibits, and meals on Saturday as noted on the agenda. Access to recorded presentations 60 days post-conference also included, along with exclusive access to Sunday workshops.
Virtual: Stream of live broadcast of all general sessions, as well as access to recorded presentations 60 days post-conference.
Sunday workshops are an additional charge and
are only available to in-person attendees. You do not need to register for the full conference in order to attend workshops.
- Workshop 1: Concussion Evaluation and Management, with Barry Diduch, MD @7:30AM
- Workshop 2: Advanced EKGs, with David Sullivan, PA-C, MHS @10AM OR
- Workshop 3: Answers for all your Orthopedic Splinting Questions, with Kim Ford, OT-C lll @10AM
Networking & Awards Reception and
Student Challenge Bowl
Join us Saturday evening from 5:30-7:00 PM for the networking reception, where this year’s VAPA Award Winners will be recognized. All registered attendees receive a free drink ticket; take this opportunity to relax while visiting our exhibitors, meeting with old colleagues, and making new friends!
After the reception, stay for the Annual VAPA Student Challenge Bowl. Watch students from across the state compete in a battle of medical knowledge!
We are working closely with The Hotel Roanoke to keep our attendees safe. A few of those precautions are:
- Red, yellow, and green stickers to alert other attendees to your comfort levels of interaction
- Masks required if not fully vaccinated
- Hourly cleaning of high-touch points throughout the Conference Center
Date(s) - Nov 6, 2021 - Nov 7, 2021